A reason to party with us on 13 May 2018: 9th May is Europe Day!!!
Come and celebrate with a Picnic in the Park. Groups all over the country are planning to picnics on Sunday, 13 May 2018, to celebrate Europe Day.
MidKent4EU is planning a picnic for Mid Kent.
- Put the date in your diary now: Sunday, 13 May.
- And the place: Chatham Naval Monument in the Great Lines Heritage Park, in Gillingham;
- And the time: from 12 noon;
- How long we're going to stay? until 3 p.m. or until it's time to get the bairns home for their bath and bed!
What to bring with you:
- The family;
- Food and drink;
- Something to sit on;
- Suitable clothing (we’re told it can be quite windy;
- Games to play, e.g. Frisbee;
- EU flags and anything blue and gold.
Come all! Let’s make a big show !!!
39 Great Lines
Gillingham ME7 5DE
Google map and directions