Join the Campaign
We are a movement of ordinary people standing up for democracy, justice, human rights and the rule of law – the same principles which underpin British society and which the EU was founded on.
With your help, we can:
- build our movement, and demonstrate that the majority of British people want a strong UK in a strong and united Europe
- spread the word with your friends, family and contacts as widely as possible
- be a voice for our shared values locally, regionally, and nationally
- reject hate, isolationism and misinformation
- stand up for a future of prosperity, security and inclusivity for our children and for future generations
Each one of us is important. Each one of us has a voice. Each one of us can make a difference.
Together, we can truly achieve “a country that works for everyone” – not in isolation, or by building a wall around ourselves, but as full members of a union whose moral design will win the respect and acknowledgement of all humanity.
“Everywhere, in every age, in every area however wide, our every grouping of peoples however diverse, unity has made for strength and prosperity for all within its circle. Why should Europe fear unity?”
- Winston Churchill
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
- Edmund Burke
Join a local group
We have more than forty local activist groups and we’re growing.
See the list of groups here.
Contact us if you would like to start up your own group.
Join the conversation
The prospect of the UK leaving the EU is already having an impact on families, businesses and communities across the country.
Tell us about how the referendum result affects you, and/or why you are supporting our campaign.
The more we are able to demonstrate how leaving the EU would actually impact on our society, our economy and on the lives of people and communities across the UK, the more likely it is that MPs will have the confidence to vote against Brexit.
Write to the papers
Write to national and your local newspapers about why you feel it's important for the UK stay in the EU.
- Do you have a personal story?
- Does leaving the EU affect you directly?
Try to address aspects which are particularly relevant: for example, how this is affecting your local community, any increases in hate crime following the referendum result, or why you feel it's important for MPs to oppose Brexit.